Myron J. Frankman
Department of Economics Montréal, Canada
: (514) 398-3030
855 Sherbrooke St. W., Montréal, Québec, H3A 2T7
RePEc:edi:demcgca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Frankman, M.J., 1989. "The Region And The Globe External Perspectives On 1992," Papers 89-09, ECOLE DES HAUTES ETUDES COMMERCIALES (H.E.C.), MONTREAL-.
- Myron J. Frankman, 2013. "Book Review: Poverty Capital: Microfinance and the Making of Development and Why Doesnâ€™t Microfinance Work? The Destructive Rise of Local Neoliberalism," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 109-112, March.
- Frankman, Myron J., 1996. "International taxation: The trajectory of an idea from Lorimer to Brandt," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 807-820, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Frankman, Myron J., 1996.
"International taxation: The trajectory of an idea from Lorimer to Brandt,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 807-820, May.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014. "Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1429, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2018. "Are global taxes feasible?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 25(5), pages 1372-1400, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Myron J. Frankman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.