Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Timothy Edmunds & Anthony Forster and Andrew Cottey, 2002. "The Armed Forces and Society in Postcommunist Europe: Legitimacy and Change," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 47, One-Europe Programme.
- Anthony Forster & Timothy Edmunds & Andrew Cottey, 2001. "Transforming Postcommunist Militaries: Professionalisation of Armed Forces in Central and Eastern Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 30, One-Europe Programme.
- Andrew Cottey & Timothy Edmunds & Anthony Forster, 2000. "Civil-Military Relations and Defence Planning: Challenges for Central and Eastern Europe in the New Era," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 9, One-Europe Programme.
- Andrew Cottey & Tim Edmunds & Anthony Forster, 1999. "Democratic Control of Armed Forces in Central and Eastern Europe: A Framework for Understanding Civil-Military Relations in Post-Communist Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 1, One-Europe Programme.
- Anthony Forster, 1998. "Britain and the Negotiation of the Maastricht Treaty: A Critique of Liberal Intergovernmentalism," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 347-368, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anthony Forster should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.