|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 Department of Economics; Fakulteit Ekonomiese en Bestuurswetenskappe; University of Stellenbosch (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Stellenbosch, South Africa
Fakulteit Ekonomiese en Bestuurswetenskappe
University of Stellenbosch
+27 (0)21-808 2409
Private Bag X1, 7602 Matieland
RePEc:edi:desunza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Helanya Fourie & Martin de Wit & Albert van der Merwe, 2011. "The role and value of water in natural capital restoration on the Agulhas Plain," Working Papers 03/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Fourie, Helanya & de Bijl, Paul W.J., 2018. "Race to the top: Does competition in the DSL market matter for fibre penetration?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 778-793.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Fourie, Helanya & de Bijl, Paul W.J., 2018.
"Race to the top: Does competition in the DSL market matter for fibre penetration?,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 778-793.
- Charalampopoulos, George & Katsianis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris, 2020. "Investigating the intertwining impact of wholesale access pricing and the commitment to net neutrality principle on European next-generation access networks private investment plans: An options-game a," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3).
- Abrardi, Laura & Cambini, Carlo, 2019. "Ultra-fast broadband investment and adoption: A survey," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 183-198.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Helanya Fourie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.