Muammer Mustafa Erdogdu
(M. Mustafa Erdoğdu)
Marmara Üniversitesi (Marmara Universty)http://www.marmara.edu.tr/en
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mustafa Erdogdu, 2007. "Public Good Qualityoffinancialstabilityand Financialmarketfailures," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 7(2), pages 45-72, December.
- Mustafa Erdogdu & Hale Balseven, 2006. "How Effective is the Tobin Tax in Coping with Financial Volatility?," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 6(1), pages 107-128, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mustafa Erdogdu & Hale Balseven, 2006.
"How Effective is the Tobin Tax in Coping with Financial Volatility?,"
Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences,
Anadolu University, vol. 6(1), pages 107-128, June.
- Yates Nicholas A, 2009. "Revisiting the Tobin Tax, in the Context of Development and the Financial Crisis," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 257-282, November.
- Hale Balseven, 2016. "The Political Economy of Financial Regulation Policies Following the Global Crisis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 607-616.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muammer Mustafa Erdogdu
(M. Mustafa Erdoğdu) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.