|University of Bayreuth Universitätsstraße 30 D-95447 Bayreuth|
Lehrstuhl für Volkswirtschaftlehre I Bayreuth, Germany
Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät
: (0921) 55-2913
Universitätsstraße 30, 95447 Bayreuth
RePEc:edi:lpbayde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Drescher, Christian, 2011. "Reviewing Excess Liquidity Measures - A Comparison for Asset Markets," MPRA Paper 30922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drescher, Christian & Erler, Alexander & Krizanac, Damir, 2010. "The Fed's TRAP: A Taylor-type Rule with Asset Prices," MPRA Paper 23293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drescher, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2010. "Measuring Monetary Conditions in US Asset Markets - A Market Specific Approach," MPRA Paper 27384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Drescher, Christian & Erler, Alexander & Krizanac, Damir, 2010.
"The Fed's TRAP: A Taylor-type Rule with Asset Prices,"
23293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad Baharumshah & Siew-Voon Soon, 2015. "Demand for broad money in Singapore: does wealth matter?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 557-573, July.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Drescher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.