Anca Francisca Cruceru
Facultatea de Marketing Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fmasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ionel Dumitru & Anca Francisca Cruceru & Ştefan Claudiu Căescu, 2012. "Business Perception Of Internships And Degree Of Employability Of Graduates," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 23, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Gheorghe Orzan & Anca Francisca Cruceru & Cristina Teodora Bălăceanu & Raluca-Giorgiana Chivu, 2018. "Consumers’ Behavior Concerning Sustainable Packaging: An Exploratory Study on Romanian Consumers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-11, May.
- Anca Francisca Cruceru & Daniel Moise, 2017. "Marketing Capabilities and Selling Capabilities. Implementing a Framework Guide for a Business Performance," Journal of Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 135-141, October.
- Daniel Serbanica & Violeta Radulescu & Anca Francisca Cruceru, 2015. "The Role of Marketing Audit in Evaluation Sustainable Marketing Performance in Romanian Organizations," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 1011-1011, August.
- Ionel Dumitru & Anca Francisca Cruceru & Ştefan Claudiu Căescu, 2012. "The influence of graduates professional experience over general business perception," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(46bis), pages 53-62, December.
- Moise –Þiþei Adina & Moise Daniel & Cruceru Anca-Francisca, 2012. "Communication through Events and Sales Forces Adopted by Competitors in the European Space," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1041-1044, May.
- Cruceru Anca Francisca & Radulescu Violeta, 2012. "Competition Analysis and its Role in the Adoption of Marketing Strategies," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 668-672, Decembre.
- Violeta Rădulescu & Anca Francisca Cruceru, 2012. "The Role of Product Audit Policy in Increasing Organizational Performance," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(3), pages 223-230.
- Cruceru Anca & Moise Daniel & Tatu Cristi, 2011. "The Role Of The Sales Techniques In The Marketing Activity Of The Companies In Bucharest," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 737-741, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gheorghe Orzan & Anca Francisca Cruceru & Cristina Teodora Bălăceanu & Raluca-Giorgiana Chivu, 2018.
"Consumers’ Behavior Concerning Sustainable Packaging: An Exploratory Study on Romanian Consumers,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-11, May.
- Mihaela Kardos & Manuela Rozalia Gabor & Nicoleta Cristache, 2019. "Green Marketing’s Roles in Sustainability and Ecopreneurship. Case Study: Green Packaging’s Impact on Romanian Young Consumers’ Environmental Responsibility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-12, February.
- Tian Zeng & Fabien Durif, 2019. "The Influence of Consumers’ Perceived Risks towards Eco-Design Packaging upon the Purchasing Decision Process: An Exploratory Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-29, November.
- Igor Popovic & Bart A. G. Bossink & Peter C. van der Sijde, 2019. "Factors Influencing Consumers’ Decision to Purchase Food in Environmentally Friendly Packaging: What Do We Know and Where Do We Go from Here?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-22, December.
- Iqbal Thonse Hawaldar & Mithun S. Ullal & Felicia Ramona Birau & Cristi Marcel Spulbar, 2019. "Trapping Fake Discounts as Drivers of Real Revenues and Their Impact on Consumer’s Behavior in India: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-20, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anca Francisca Cruceru should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.