David L. Cleeton
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Normal, Illinois (United States)
Illinois State University
RePEc:edi:deilsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- David L. Cleeton, 2008. "The External Dimension of the Euro Area: Assessing the Linkages - Edited by F. di Mauro and R. Anderton," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 733-734, June.
- David L. Cleeton, 1989. "The Medical Uninsured: a Case of Market Failure?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 17(1), pages 55-83, January.
- Cleeton, David L, 1984. "Wage and Price Measures of the Excess Burdens from Taxation," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 39(1), pages 11-24.
- Cleeton, David L, 1982. "The Theory of Real Wage Indices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 214-225, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cleeton, David L, 1982.
"The Theory of Real Wage Indices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 214-225, March.
- Baye, Michael R. & Black, Dan A., 1991. "A differential measure of the real wage index," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 295-298.
- Jack E. Triplett, 1983. "Introduction: An Essay on Labor Cost," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 1-60 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David L. Cleeton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.