|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2019 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Dipartimento di Scienze Filosofiche, Pedagogiche ed Economico-Quantitative Pescara, Italy
Università degli Studi di Chieti e Pescara ("G. d'Annunzio")
RePEc:edi:dmchiit (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Consiglio Nationale delle Ricerche - Istituto dei Sistemi Complessihttps://www.isc.cnr.it/
Italy - Rome
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Cialfi Daniela, 2022. "Action learning: from academic and entrepreneurial problems," Action Learning: Research and Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 312-313, September.
- Daniela Cialfi, 2022. "The network trap: Why women struggle to make it into the board room, by MerylBushell, KimHoque, and DeborahDean. Springer, Singapore, 2020, IX, 140 pp., ISBN: Hardcover ISBN 978‐981‐15‐0877‐6/Softcove," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 60(3), pages 683-684, September.
- CIALFI Daniela & COLANTONIO Emiliano, 2020. "Knowledge Complexity Reaction-Diffusion Equations With Application To Eastern Europe," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 23-31, July.
- CIALFI Daniela & COLANTONIO Emiliano, 2019. "The European Complex Knowledge," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 24-31, July.
- CIALFI Daniela & COLANTONIO Emiliano, 2019. "The European Translocal Empowerment: An Econometric Approach," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 27-34, December.
- Emiliano Colantonio & Daniela Cialfi, 2018. "Social Capital Formation: Do Ict Matter For Europe?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 47-53, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP EditorshipThis author is editor of the following NEP reports, which disseminate new research in a particular field:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniela Cialfi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.