|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for Economics and Development Studies Bandung, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:lppadid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Arief Bustaman & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran, 2006. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Indonesia’s Exports to the USA: An Application of ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200610, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2006.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Arief Bustaman & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran, 2006.
"The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Indonesia’s Exports to the USA: An Application of ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200610, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2006.
- Osama M. Badr & Ahmed F. El-khadrawi, 2018. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: An Empirical Investigation from the Egyptian Economy," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 140-149, July.
- Shinta Fitriani, 2017. "The Exchange Rate Volatility And Export Performance: The Case Of Indonesia’S Exports To Japan And Us," Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, Bank Indonesia, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Mashilana Ngondo & Hlalefang Khobai, 2018.
"The impact of exchange rate on exports in South Africa,"
1809, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Mar 2018.
- Ngondo, Mashilana & Khobai, Hlalefang, 2018. "The impact of exchange rate on exports in South Africa," MPRA Paper 85079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mekbib Gebretsadik Haile & Geoff Pugh, 2013. "Does exchange rate volatility discourage international trade? A meta-regression analysis," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 321-350, April.
- Verheyen, Florian, 2011. "Bilateral exports from Euro Zone countries to the US: Does exchange rate variability play a role?," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 121, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Verheyen, Florian, 2012. "Bilateral exports from euro zone countries to the US — Does exchange rate variability play a role?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 97-108.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arief Bustaman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.