Guna Raj Bhatta
Nepal Rastra BankKathmandu, Nepal
RePEc:edi:nrbgvnp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Guna Raj Bhatta & Rabindra Nepal & Charles Harvie & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran, 2021.
"Testing for uncovered interest parity conditions in a small open economy: A state space modelling approach,"
CAMA Working Papers
2021-56, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bhatta, Guna Raj & Nepal, Rabindra & Harvie, Charles & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2022. "Testing for the uncovered interest parity condition in a small open economy: A state space modelling approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Guna Raj Bhatta & Rabindra Nepal & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran & Charles Harvie, 2021. "Impossible trinity in a small open economy: A state-space model informed policy simulation," CAMA Working Papers 2021-60, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Guna Raj Bhatta, 2015. "Structural Changes in a Small and Open Economy: Evidences from Nepal," Working Papers id:7270, eSocialSciences.
- Guna Raj Bhatta, 2015. "Impact of Climate Change on Agricultural Growth in Nepal," Working Papers id:7272, eSocialSciences.
- Guna Raj Bhatta, 2018. "External sector liberalization, financial development and income in South Asia," Asia-Pacific Sustainable Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 25(1), pages 37-56, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guna Raj Bhatta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.