Jeffrey Bernard Arnold
University of Rochester Political Science Departmenthttp://www.rochester.edu/college/psc/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Software
- Kimmo Soramaki & Morten L. Bech & Jeffrey Arnold & Robert J. Glass & Walter E. Beyeler, 2006.
"The topology of interbank payment flows,"
243, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E., 2007. "The topology of interbank payment flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 317-333.
- Jeff Arnold, 2005. "ADDNOTES: Stata program to add notes to the end of text files," Statistical Software Components S456510, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jeff Arnold, 2005. "GETFILENAME2: Stata program for handling filename specifications," Statistical Software Components S456511, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jeff Arnold, 2005. "VARSEARCH: Stata program to search variable names and labels," Statistical Software Components S456513, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jeff Arnold, 2005. "SORTROWS: Stata program to perform sort within observation," Statistical Software Components S456512, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2006.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeffrey Bernard Arnold should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.