|Econometrics. Faculty of Economics. Av. Xoan XXIII s/n. 15704 University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain)|
|+34 981 563676|
Econometria Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Facultade de Ciencias Económicas e Empresariais
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
: (981) 56 31 00 Ext: 11518
(981) 56 36 37
RePEc:edi:exusces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aguayo, Eva & Alvarez, Lia & Gardella, Rodrigo J., 2003. "External Trade, Tourism and Economic Integration in Latin America," Economic Development 70, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Alvarez, Lia & Aguayo, Eva, 2003. "El Sector Servicios Privados en las Regiones Mexicanas: Un Modelo Econometrico," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Alvarez, Lia & Aguayo, Eva, 2003.
"El Sector Servicios Privados en las Regiones Mexicanas: Un Modelo Econometrico,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
- Alejandra Trejo, 2011. "Competitiveness And The Regional Efficiency Of The Mexican Service Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa10p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Malacon, C. & Exposito, P., 2003. "Effects of the Integration of Mexico into NAFTA on Trade, Industry, Employment and Economic Growth," Economic Development 68, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lía Alvarez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.