Department of Geography and Economics Hempstead, New York (United States)
RePEc:edi:dghofus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2003. "R&D and Real Interest Rate in the U.S.: Theory and Empirics," Emory Economics 0315, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2014. "Technological change and the U.S. real interest rate," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(4), pages 672-686, October.
- C. Alexandrakis, 2014. "Sectoral differences in the use of information technology and matching efficiency in the US labour market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(29), pages 3562-3571, October.
- Constantine Alexandrakis & Grigorios Livanis, 2013. "Economic Freedom and Economic Performance in L atin A merica: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 34-48, February.
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2008. "Research Subsidies, Population Control Policies, and Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 106-123, February.
- Constantine Alexandrakis & Robert T. Jones, 2006. "Secession and Exit: An Analysis of Two Competing Hypotheses Constantine Alexandrakis and Robert T. Jones," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Public Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Constantine Alexandrakis & Grigorios Livanis, 2013.
"Economic Freedom and Economic Performance in L atin A merica: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 34-48, February.
- Tanin, Tauhidul Islam & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Does economic freedom lead or lag economic growth? evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 79446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Constantine Alexandrakis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.