Marco Accorinti Sr.
|Marco Accorinti CNR-Irpps via Palestro, 32 00185 Rome ITALY|
Istituto di Ricerca sulla Popolazione e le Politiche Sociali (IRPPS) Roma, Italy
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
: (+39) 06 492724200
(+39) 06 49383724
Via Palestro, 32, 00185 - Rome
RePEc:edi:irppsit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marco Accorinti & Anne-Sophie Wislocki, 2016. "(English) Housing for Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Rome: Non-profit and public sector cooperation in the reception system (Italiano) L’accoglienza dei richiedenti asilo e dei protetti internazionali," IRPPS Working Papers 86:2016, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Marco Accorinti, 2014. "(English) Nurses from Peru: a local survey in Rome (Italiano) Gli infermieri peruviani a Roma: un’indagine locale," IRPPS Working Papers 68:2014, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Marco Accorinti, 2013. "(English) Social information system and institutional processes in welfare at local level (Italiano) Gli strumenti di informazione sociale e i processi istituzionali di governance territoriale del set," IRPPS Working Papers 51:2013, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Marco Accorinti, 2013. "(English) Social innovation and the role of public and private actors in welfare system (Italiano) Innovazione sociale e ruolo degli attori pubblici e privati nel welfare," IRPPS Working Papers 53:2013, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Marco Accorinti, 2013. "(English) Unaccompanied minors and social service: the 2011 North Africa Emergency in Italy (Italiano) Minori stranieri non accompagnati e intervento sociale: l’Emergenza Nord Africa 2011," IRPPS Working Papers 52:2013, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Marco Accorinti & Paolo Calza Bini, 2009. "Le condizioni contrattuali e previdenziali del lavoro degli anziani: politiche e interventi di attivazione," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2009(25), pages 31-58.
- Marco Accorinti, 2007. "Terzo settore e capitale sociale: strategie per un intervento locale," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(19), pages 51-60.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Accorinti Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.