by members of
Malaysia Resident Mission
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Lay Lian Chuah & Norman V. Loayza & Bernard Myers, 2020. "The Fight against Corruption," World Bank Publications - Reports 33171, The World Bank Group.
- Chuah,Lay Lian & Loayza,Norman V. & Schmillen,Achim Daniel, 2018. "The Future of Work : Race with-not against-the Machine," Research and Policy Briefs 129680, The World Bank.
- Chuah,Lay Lian & Loayza,Norman V. & Nguyen,Ha Minh, 2018. "Resource misallocation and productivity gaps in Malaysia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8368, The World Bank.
- Lay Lian Chuah & Norman V. Loayza, 2017. "Open Data: Differences and Implications across Countries," Research and Policy Briefs 114829, The World Bank.
- Nur Ain Shahrier & Chuah Lay Lian, 2019. "Estimating Malaysia’S Output Gap: Have We Closed The Gap?," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(03), pages 647-674, June.