by members of
School of Public Affairs and Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, Michigan (United States)
| Journal articles | Books |
- Udaya Wagle, 2016. "The Role of Remittances in Determining Economic Security and Poverty in Myanmar," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 536-554, September.
- Udaya Wagle, 2014. "The Counting-Based Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty: The Focus on Economic Resources, Inner Capabilities, and Relational Resources in the United States," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 223-240, January.
- Udaya R. Wagle, 2012. "The economic footing of the global poor, 1980–2005: The roles of economic growth, openness and political institutions," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24, pages 173-197, January.
- Udaya R. Wagle, 2010. "Economic inequality in Nepal: Patterns and changes during the late 1990s and early 2000s," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 573-590.
- Udaya R Wagle, 2009. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform: Theory, Evidence, and Policy," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 131-133.
- Udaya Wagle, 2009. "Inclusive Democracy and Economic Inequality in South Asia: Any Discernible Link?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(3), pages 329-357.
- Udaya Wagle, 2009. "Capability Deprivation and Income Poverty in the United States, 1994 and 2004: Measurement Outcomes and Demographic Profiles," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 509-533, December.
- Udaya R. Wagle, 2008. "How Have the Poor in South Asia Fared between 1980 and 2004? An Assessment of Living Conditions," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 9(2), pages 261-292, September.
- Udaya Wagle, 2007. "Poverty in Kathmandu: What do subjective and objective economic welfare concepts suggest?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 73-95, April.
- Wagle, Udaya R., 2007. "Are Economic Liberalization and Equality Compatible? Evidence from South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1836-1857, November.
- Udaya Wagle, 2005. "Multidimensional Poverty Measurement with Economic Well-being, Capability, and Social Inclusion: A Case from Kathmandu, Nepal," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 301-328.
- Udaya Wagle, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," Economic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion, and Well-Being, Springer, number 978-0-387-75875-6, October-D.