by members of
Laboratul de Solidaritate
(Solidarity Lab)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Philippe Bance & Malika Ahmed Zaïd-Chertouk & Juan Fernando Álvarez & Cristina Barna & Pierre Bauby & Manuel Belo Moreira & Jean-Claude Boual & Monique Combes-Joret & Pascal Glemain & Miguel Gordo & A, 2018. "Providing Public Goods and Commons. Towards Coproduction and New Forms of Governance for a Revival of Public Action [Offrir des biens publics et des communs. Vers la coproduction et de nouvelles fo," Post-Print halshs-01964961, HAL.
- Cristina BARNA & Ancuta VAMEsU, 2015. "Credit Unions in Romania – a strong social enterprise model to combat financial exclusion and over indebtedness," CIRIEC Working Papers 1511, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Cristina BARNA & Ancuta VAMEsU, 2014. "Reviving Social Economy in Romania – between emerging social enterprises in all sectors, surviving communist coops, and subsidiaries of globalization actors," CIRIEC Working Papers 1407, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Vamesu, Ancuta & Barna, Cristina, 2017. "Romanian Credit Unions - self-organising for financial education and inclusion," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 13(1), pages 81-94, JUNE.
- Ancu?a VAME?U & Cristina BARNA & Irina OPINCARU, 2018. "From public ownership back to commons. Lessons learnt from the Romanian experience in the forest sector," CIRIEC Studies Series, in: Philippe BANCE & CIRIEC (ed.), Providing public goods and commons. Towards coproduction and new forms of governance for a revival of public action, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 55-74, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.