by members of
School of International Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Gao, Xiang, 2009. "Private Debt with Default Risk within and across Border," MPRA Paper 17126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gao, Xiang, 2009. "Macroeconomic Analysis on the Basis of Trade Theory: A Review Essay," MPRA Paper 18380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Qi & Xu, Lin & Yin, Hua, 2016. "Energy pricing reform and energy efficiency in China: Evidence from the automobile market," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 39-51.
- Qi Sun & Fang Wu, 2016. "Warranty regulation and consumer demand: evidence from China’s automobile market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 152-171, April.
- Qi Sun & Tiao Li & Fang Wu, 2015. "Enforcement of Capacity-Differentiated Regulations in China: Evidence from Coal-Fired Power Plants," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 10(4), pages 604-628, December.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2014.
"Social learning and health insurance enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 84-102.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiang Gao, 2012. "The extensive margin of intrafirm trade," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 213-232.
- Nan Lin & Daifeng Li & Ying Ding & Bing He & Zheng Qin & Jie Tang & Juanzi Li & Tianxi Dong, 2012. "The dynamic features of Delicious, Flickr, and YouTube," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(1), pages 139-162, January.
- Daifeng Li & Ying Ding & Cassidy Sugimoto & Bing He & Jie Tang & Erjia Yan & Nan Lin & Zheng Qin & Tianxi Dong, 2011. "Modeling topic and community structure in social tagging: The TTR-LDA-Community model," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 62(9), pages 1849-1866, September.
- Hong Canhui & Hu Wei-Min & Prieger James E. & Zhu Dongming, 2011. "French Automobiles and the Chinese Boycotts of 2008: Politics Really Does Affect Commerce," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, May.