by members of
Sustainable Economic Development
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
KIT Royal Tropical Institute
| Working papers | Journal articles | Software components |
- Marcelo Tyszler & Arthur Schram, 2011.
"Information and Strategic Voting,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-025/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luca Corazzini, Marcelo Tyszler, 2010. "Love for Efficiency or Confusion? A QRE Analysis of Individual Contributions in a Public Good Game," ISLA Working Papers 37, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Rogers, Jonathan & Tyszler, Marcelo, 2018. "Information and Economic Voting," Political Science Research and Methods, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 753-770, October.
- Corné Van Dooren & Marcelo Tyszler & Gerard F. H. Kramer & Harry Aiking, 2015. "Combining Low Price, Low Climate Impact and High Nutritional Value in One Shopping Basket through Diet Optimization by Linear Programming," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Luca Corazzini & Marcelo Tyszler, 2015. "Preference for Efficiency or Confusion? A Note on a Boundedly Rational Equilibrium Approach to Individual Contributions in a Public Good Game," Journal of Applied Mathematics, Hindawi, vol. 2015, pages 1-8, September.
- Marcelo Tyszler & Arthur Schram, 2013. "Strategic Voting in Heterogeneous Electorates: An Experimental Study," Games, MDPI, vol. 4(4), pages 1-24, November.
- Marcelo Tyszler & Carlos de los Rios, 2020. "KIT_LIVINGINCOME: Stata module providing Tables and Bar charts of the Gap to the Living Income Benchmark," Statistical Software Components S458819, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Aug 2020.
- Marcelo Tyszler & James E. Pustejovsky & Elizabeth Tipton, 2017. "REG_SANDWICH: Stata module to compute cluster-robust (sandwich) variance estimators with small-sample corrections for linear regression," Statistical Software Components S458352, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 May 2017.