by members of
Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accounts (PIPFA)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Khan, Iram, 2006. "Public vs. private sector : an examination of neo-liberal ideology," MPRA Paper 13443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdullah Muhammad Iqbal & Iram Khan & Zeeshan Ahmed, 2015. "Earnings Management and Privatisations: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 79-96.
- Iram Khan & Asad Ghalib & Farhad Hossain, 2015. "Stakeholders Involvement or Public Subsidy of Private Interests? Appraising the Case of Public Private Partnerships in Pakistan," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 281-296, June.
- Iram A. Khan, 2010. "Public sector institutions, politics and outsourcing: Reforming the provision of primary healthcare in Punjab, Pakistan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 424-440.
- Iram Khan, 2010. "Knowledge Groups: A Model for Creating Synergy Across the Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 139-152, June.
- Iram A. Khan, 2003. "Impact of Privatisation on Employment and Output in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 513-536.