by members of
Nuffield Centre for Experimental Social Sciences (CESS)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Economics Group, Nuffield College
Department of Economics
Oxford, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Vukovic, Vuk, 2011. "Political agency model of persistent electoral success with endogenous rents," MPRA Paper 39085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2012.
- Vuković, Vuk, 2020. "Corruption and re-election: how much can politicians steal before getting punished?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 124-143.
- Vuk Vukovic, 2017. "The political economy of local government in Croatia: winning coalitions, corruption, and taxes," Public Sector Economics, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 41(4), pages 387-420.
- Josip Glaurdić & Vuk Vuković, 2017. "Granting votes: exposing the political bias of intergovernmental grants using the within-between specification for panel data," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 171(1), pages 223-241, April.
- Josip Glaurdić & Vuk Vuković, 2016. "Proxy Politics, Economic Protest, or Traditionalist Backlash: Croatia’s Referendum on the Constitutional Definition of Marriage," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(5), pages 803-825, May.
- Dejan Kovac & Vuk Vukovic & Nikola Kleut & Boris Podobnik, 2016. "To Invest or Not to Invest, That Is the Question: Analysis of Firm Behavior under Anticipated Shocks," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Boris Podobnik & Vuk Vukovic & H Eugene Stanley, 2015. "Does the Wage Gap between Private and Public Sectors Encourage Political Corruption?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Vuk Vukovic, 2011. "Political economy of the US financial crisis 2007-2009," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(1), pages 91-128.