by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Greek General Confederation of Labour
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Christos Pierros, 2020. "A Labor Market-Augmented Empirical Stock-Flow Consistent Model Applied to the Greek Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_949, Levy Economics Institute.
- Apostolos Fasianos & Diego Guevara & Christos Pierros, 2016. "Have We Been Here Before? Phases of Financialization within the 20th Century in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_869, Levy Economics Institute.
- Christos Pierros, 2020. "Income distribution, structural competitiveness and financial fragility of the Greek economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 50-74, January.
- Apostolos Fasianos & Diego Guevara & Christos Pierros, 2018. "Have we been here before? Phases of financialization within the twentieth century in the US," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 34-61, January.
- Diego Guevara & Christos Pierros & Apostolos Fasianos, 2019. "Recognition of early financialisation in the writings of John Maynard Keynes," Chapters, in: Jesper Jespersen & Finn Olesen (ed.),Progressive Post-Keynesian Economics, chapter 7, pages 86-95, Edward Elgar Publishing.