by members of
Institute of Management Technology
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sarbjit Singh, 2017. "Analysis Of Inventory Policy For Perishable Goods Having Constant Demand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5807976, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- K. S. Sujit & B. Rajesh Kumar & Sarbjit Singh Oberoi, 2020. "Impact of Macroeconomic, Governance and Risk Factors on FDI Intensity—An Empirical Analysis," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-14, December.
- Santosh Shrivastava & P Mary Jeyanthi & Sarbjit Singh & David McMillan, 2020. "Failure prediction of Indian Banks using SMOTE, Lasso regression, bagging and boosting," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1729569-172, January.
- Rajesh Kumar & Sarbjit Singh Oberoi, 2019. "Cash Richness and Propensity to Acquire –An Empirical Examination Based on Largest Deals," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 74-79.
- Sarbjit Singh Oberoi, 2017. "Profit Maximizing Probabilistic Inventory Model under Trade Credit," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 408-410.
- Rajesh Haldipur & Kulbir Singh & S. R. Vishwanath, 2015. "Financing Strategy at Tata Steel," Asian Case Research Journal (ACRJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 259-289, December.
- S. R. Vishwanath & Kulbir Singh, 2012. "Hindustan Unilever Ltd," Asian Case Research Journal (ACRJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 269-287.
- Sarbjit Singh, 2012. "Note on Assignment Algorithm with Easy Method of Drawing Lines to Cover All Zeros," International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems (IJORIS), IGI Global, vol. 3(3), pages 87-97, July.