by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Kastamonu University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sedef Sen, 2012. "The Relationship Between Psychology and Economics," Working Papers 0001, Okan University Research Centre for Financial Risks, OKFRAM, revised Mar 2012.
- Memduh Alper DEMÄ°R, 2021. "External debt sustainability in the transition economies of southeast Europe: an application by wavelet-based unit root tests," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 12, pages 173-190, June.
- Sedef Sen & Murat Donduran, 2017. "Does stock market performance affect the government satisfaction rating in the UK?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 999-1009, November.
- Memduh Alper Demir & Mustafa Bilik & Utku Utkulu, 2017. "The Impact of Competitiveness on Trade Efficiency: The Asian Experience by Using the Stochastic Frontier Gravity Model," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 5(4), pages 1-15.
- Emrah Talas & Fatih Cakmak, 2013. "Turkiye'de Kadinlarin Isgucune Katilimlarinin Kohort Analizi," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 18(1), pages 18-34, May.