by members of
Institut für Internationale Wirtschaftspolitik
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
(Institute for International Economics, University of Bonn))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- S. Meral Cakici, 2011. "Default Risk Premium and Aggregate Fluctuations in a Small Open Economy," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1131, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sahibe Meral ÇAKICI, 2015. "Yükselen Ekonomilerde Risk Primi ve Toplam Dalgalanmalar," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 30(348), pages 95-120.
- Cakici, S. Meral, 2012. "Technology shocks under varying degrees of financial openness," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 232-245.
- Cakici, S. Meral, 2011. "Financial integration and business cycles in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1280-1302.
- C. Alper & S. Cakici, 2009. "Financial Liberalization, Fiscal Prudence and Growth: Panel Evidence from 1980–2003," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 509-524, September.