by members of
Health Economics Research Group (HERG)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
| Journal articles |
- Emanuela Reale & Dragana Avramov & Kubra Canhial & Claire Donovan & Ramon Flecha & Poul Holm & Charles Larkin & Benedetto Lepori & Judith Mosoni-Fried & Esther Oliver & Emilia Primeri & Lidia Puigvert, 2018. "A review of literature on evaluating the scientific, social and political impact of social sciences and humanities research," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 298-308.
- Claire Donovan & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2018. "Introduction: Measuring the impact of arts and humanities research in Europe," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 285-286.
- Donovan, Claire & O’Brien, Dave, 2016. "Governing culture: Legislators, interpreters and accountants," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 24-34.
- Teresa H. Jones & Claire Donovan & Steve Hanney, 2012. "Tracing the wider impacts of biomedical research: a literature search to develop a novel citation categorisation technique," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 93(1), pages 125-134, October.
- Claire Donovan, 2011. "State of the art in assessing research impact: introduction to a special issue," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 175-179, September.
- Claire Donovan & Stephen Hanney, 2011. "The ‘Payback Framework’ explained," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 181-183, September.
- Claire Donovan, 2009. "Gradgrinding the Social Sciences: The Politics of Metrics of Political Science," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 7(1), pages 73-83, January.
- Claire Donovan, 2007. "Introduction: Future pathways for science policy and research assessment: Metrics vs peer review, quality vs impact," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(8), pages 538-542, October.
- Claire Donovan & Linda Butler, 2007. "Testing novel quantitative indicators of research ‘quality’, esteem and ‘user engagement’: an economics pilot study," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 231-242, December.
- Claire Donovan, 2007. "The qualitative future of research evaluation," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(8), pages 585-597, October.