by members of
Fakulta managementu e ekonomiky
Univerzita Tomáše Bati ve Zlíně
Zlín, Czech Republic
(Faculty of Management and Economics, Tomas Bata University in Zlin)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Mohisn Javed & Masood Sarwar Awan & Muhammad Waqas, 2017. "International Migration, Remittances Inflow and Household Welfare: An Intra Village Comparison from Pakistan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 779-797, January.
- Khatai Aliyev & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "How Fiscal Policy Affects Non-Oil Economic Performance in Azerbaijan?," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(3), pages 11-29, September.
- Florin Aliu & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "Kosovo Banking Paradox," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(4), pages 11-22, December.
- Orkhan Nadirov & Khatai Aliyev, 2015. "Informality, Tax Evasion and the Quality of Business Environment: Evidence from South Caucasian Countries," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 114-127, December.
- Masood Sarwar Awan & Mohsin Javed & Muhammad Waqas, 2015. "Migration, Remittances, and Household Welfare: Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 47-69, Jan-June.