by members of
Department of Business Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Jordan
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Noura Abu Asab & Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2015. "Towards Adopting Inflation Targeting in Emerging Markets: The (A)symmetric Transmission Mechanism in Jordan," Working Papers 2015013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Nora Abu Asab & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Alberto Montagnoli, 2015. "Inflation targeting or Exchange Rate Targeting: Which Framework Supports The Goal of Price Stability in Emerging Market Economics?," Working Papers 2015025, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ady Soejoto & Waspodo Tjipto Subroto & Suyanto, 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization Policy in Promoting Indonesia Human Development," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 763-771.
- Ghazi Al-Assaf & Bashier Al-Abdulrazag, 2015. "The Validity of Export-Led Growth Hypothesis for Jordan: A Bounds Testing Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 199-211.
- Ghazi Al-Assaf & Abdullah M. Al-Malki, 2014. "Modelling the Macroeconomic Determinants of Workers’ Remittances: The Case of Jordan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 514-526.
- Gallagher, Mark, 1994. "Government Spending in Africa: A Retrospective of the 1980s," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(1), pages 62-92, April.
- Ogbu, Osita & Gallagher, Mark, 1992. "Public expenditures and health care in Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 615-624, March.