by members of
Faculty of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Blue Crest University College
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Kwasi Camara OBENG & Vijay K. Bhasin, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation, Corporate Tax and Poverty in Ghana," EcoMod2013 5335, EcoMod.
- Vijay K. Bhasin, 2011. "Trade Liberalization Financing and its Impact on Poverty and Income Distribution in Ghana," Working Papers 234, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Bhasin Vijay, 2010. "Reaction Functions of the Bank of Ghana: A Dynamic Approach," EcoMod2002 330800010, EcoMod.
- Vijay K. Bhasin, 2004. "Dynamic inter-links among the exchange rate, price level and terms of trade in a managed floating exchange rate system: The case of Ghana," Working Papers 141, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Abdallah Abdul-Mumuni & Bhasin K. Vijay & Obeng K. Camara, 2019. "Remittances and child labour in Ghana: Does the gender of the household head matter?," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Vijay K Bhasin & Camara K Obeng, 2007. "Disparities of Education and Poverty Among Households in Ghana," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(6), pages 77-93, November.
- Vijay K Bhasin & Camara K Obeng, 2006. "Trade Liberalization, Foreign Borrowing, Poverty And Income Distributions Of Households In Ghana," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 38-53, July.
- Bhasin, Vijay K., 1991. "Variable labor force growth and neoclassical models of growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 351-379.