by members of
Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Shahid Beheshti
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Haeri, Ali & Arabmazar, Abbas, 2018.
"Designing an Industrial Policy for Developing Countries: a New Approach,"
89048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Haeri & Abbas Arabmazar, 2019. "Designing An Industrial Policy For Developing Countries: A New Approach," Papers 1901.04265, arXiv.org.
- Haeri, Ali & Arabmazar, Abbas, 2019. "Designing an Industrial Policy for Developing Countries: A New Approach," EconStor Preprints 191051, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Joffrey Malek Mansour, 2005. "On the impact of private capital flows on economic growth and development," Working Papers CEB 05-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Moe, Lyle & Mohtadi, Malek M., 1971. "World Supply and Demand Prospects for Oilseeds and Oilseed Products in 1980: with Emphasis on Trade by the Less Developed Countries," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 145307, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bagherzadeh, Ali & Kazemzadeh, Fatemeh, 2012. "Analysis of the Effects of Agricultural Inputs Price Liberalization on the Production of Sunflower in Khoy Zone," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 2(3), pages 1-7, September.
- Bagherzadeh, Ali, 2012. "The Analysis of the Effects of Domestic and Foreign Investment in R&D on Agricultural TFP in Iran," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 2(2), pages 1-11, June.
- Bagherzadeh, Ali, 2012. "Determining Tourism Value Of National Park Of Urmia Lake In Iran By Family Production Function," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 3(2), pages 119-127.
- Bagherzadeh, Ali, 2012. "Study of Effective Factors on Income Inequality Decrease in Rural Areas of Iran," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara & Malek Saïhi, 2007. "Patenting and spin-off creation by Canadian researchers in engineering and life sciences," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 217-249, June.
- Malek Mansour, M. & Baras, F. & Garcia, Alejandro L., 1997. "On the validity of hydrodynamics in plane Poiseuille flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 255-267.
- Malek Monsour, M. & De Palma, A., 1984. "On the stochastic modelling of systems with non-local interactions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 377-382.
- Talaat Abdel Malek, 1978. "FIRA-Related Business Guidelines: A Reply," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(2), pages 247-248, Spring.