by members of
Economy, Ecology, Demography Research Unit (EED)
(University of Ghent)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Nicolas De Vijlder, 2013. "Two contrasting experiences. The rural land market in sixteenth century Flanders and Brabant," EED-Working Papers 5, EED research unit, department of History, Ghent University.
- De Vijlder, Nicolas, 2012. "A macroeconomic analysis of the land market in the count of Flanders and the duchy of Brabant. (fifteenth and sixteenth century)," MPRA Paper 39283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanhaute, Eric & Lambrecht, Thijs & Devos, Isabelle & Béaur, Gérard & Fertig, Georg & Gadd, Carl-Johan & Karel, Erwin & Limberger, Michael & Paping, Richard & Schofield, Phillipp, 2012. "Making a living in rural societies in the North Sea area, 500-2000," MPRA Paper 38285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanhaute, Eric, 2009. "From famine to food crisis. What history can teach us about local and global subsistence crises," MPRA Paper 17630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanhaute, Eric, 2008. "The End of Peasantries? Rethinking the Role of Peasantries in a World-Historical View," MPRA Paper 13291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Eric Vanhaute & Richard Paping, 2006. "The European subsistence crisis of 1845-1850 : a comparative perspective," Working Papers 200609, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hossein Azadi & Eric Vanhaute, 2019. "Mutual Effects of Land Distribution and Economic Development: Evidence from Asia, Africa, and Latin America," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Vanhaute, Eric, 2010. "Famine: a short history - By Cormac Ã“ GrÃ¡da. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2009. Pp. xiii + 327. 18 b/w illustrations, 11 tables. Hardback Â£19.95/US$27.95, ISBN 978-0-691-12237-3," Journal of Global History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 182-183, March.