by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Malini L Tantri, 2012. "Special Economic Zones in India: Are These Enclaves Efficient?," Working Papers 274, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Malini Tantri, 2011. "Trajectories of China’s Integration with the World Economy through SEZs: A Study on Shenzhen SEZ," Working Papers 261, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Aditya S. Chavali & Alexandros Kontonikas., 2010.
"Exchange Rate Pass Through To Import Prices: Panel Evidence From Emerging Market Economies,"
2010_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Chavali, Aditya S. & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2010. "Exchange rate pass through to import prices: panel evidence from emerging market economies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-46, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Malini Tantri & R S Deshpande, 2010. "WTO and Agricultural Policy in Karnataka," Working Papers 259, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Malini Tantri, 2010. "Effectiveness OF SEZs Over EPZs Structure: The Performance at Aggregate Level," Working Papers 248, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Malini Tantri, 2010. "Performance of Indian SEZs: A Disaggregated Level Analysis," Working Papers 251, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Rainer Schweickert & Aditya S. Chavali, 2009. "Sectoral R&D intensity and Exchange Rate Volatility: A Panel Study on Economies of the OECD," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- S. Madheswaran, 2008. "Measuring the Value of Life and Limb: Estimating Compensating Wage Differentials Among Workers in Chennai and Mumbai," Working Papers id:1708, eSocialSciences.
- Badri Narayan Rath & S.Madheswaran, 2004.
"Productivity Growth of Indian Manufacturing Sector: Panel Estimation of Stochastic Production Frontier and Technical Inefficiency,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
528, Econometric Society.
- S Madheswaran & Hailin Liao & Badri Narayan RathAuthor-Email: email@example.com, 2007. "Productivity growth of Indian manufacturing sector: panel estimation of stochastic production frontier and technical inefficiency," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 35-50, January-M.
- Badri Narayan Rath & S.Madheswaran, 2004. "Productivity Growth of Indian Manufacturing Sector: Panel Estimation of Stochastic Production Frontier and Technical Inefficiency," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 527, Econometric Society.
- K.R.Shanmugam & S.Madheswaran, 2004. "Wage Differentials Between Union and Non-union Workers: An Econometric Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 413, Econometric Society.
- L. Umamaheswari et. al, "undated". "Should Shrimp Farmers Pay Paddy Farmers? The Challenges of Examining Salinisation Externalities in South India," Working papers 41, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S., 2010.
"Environmental efficiency of the Indian cement industry: An interstate analysis,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1108-1118, February.
- Sabuj Kumar Mandal & S Madheswaran, 2009. "Environmental Efficiency of the Indian Cement Industry: An Interstate Analysis," Working Papers 227, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Subramaniam Madheswaran, 2006. "Caste discrimination in the Indian urban labour market: An econometric analysis," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(3), pages 349-372, September.