by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Gediz University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Erkoc, Taptuk Emre, 2013. "Estimating Economic Efficiencies of Public Sector Organisations with Stochastic Frontier Analysis: Evidence from Turkish Higher Education," MPRA Paper 54101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mesut Yilmaz & Yessengali Oskenbayev & Kanat Abdulla, 2009. "Currency Substitution: A Case Of Kazakhstan (2000:1-2007:12)," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp946, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Oskenbayev, Yessengali & Yilmaz, Mesut & Abdulla, Kanat, 2013. "Resource concentration, institutional quality and the natural resource curse," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 254-270.
- Taptuk Emre Erkoc, 2011. "Mapping Out Economics of Non Profit Sector in Turkish Context," European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, Fatih University, vol. 4(2), pages 35-50.
- Yilmaz, Mesut & Oskenbayev, Yessengali & Kanat, Abdulla, 2010. "Demand For Money In Kazakhstan: 2000-2007," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 118-129, March.