by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Australian Trade Commission
Government of Australia
| Journal articles |
- Tim Harcourt, 2013. "John Nevile: A cool head but a warm heart," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 24(2), pages 131-134, June.
- Tim Harcourt, 2012. "From the Tyranny of Distance to the Power of Proximity: Can Australian Workers Trade up in the Lucky Country?: The 2011 Stan Kelly Lecture, 10 November 2011," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 23(1), pages 161-172, February.
- Tim Harcourt, 2000. "Last line of resistance or a golden opportunity: Australian trade union responses to globalization," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3-4), pages 74-92, January.
- Suzie Jones & Tim Harcourt, 1997. "The Living Wage Case: How Tight Were the Economic Constraints on Equity?," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 156-167, June.
- Tim Harcourt, 1997. "The Economics of the Living Wage," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(2), pages 194-203, June.