by members of
Department of International Trade
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Chonbuk National University
Jeonju, South Korea
| Journal articles |
- Minho Kim & Han Mo Oh & Ronald McNiel, 2008. "Determinants of online shoppers' satisfaction in Korea," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 805-808.
- Minchoul Kim & Minho Kim & Ronald McNiel, 2008. "Predicting survival prospect of corporate restructuring in Korea," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(15), pages 1187-1190.
- Eunmi Kim & Minho Kim, 2007. "Determinants of US antidumping decisions: four perspectives of international trade policymaking," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(12), pages 893-897.
- Minho Kim & Gyeong Rok Kim & Mincheol Kim, 2004. "Stock market volatility and trading activities in the KOSPI 200 derivatives markets," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 49-53.
- Kim, Minho & Kim, Minchoul, 2003. "Implied volatility dynamics in the foreign exchange markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 511-528, August.
- Kim, Minho & Szakmary, Andrew C. & Mathur, Ike, 2000. "Price transmission dynamics between ADRs and their underlying foreign securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1359-1382, August.
- Minchoul Kim & Minho Kim, 1999. "A Note on the Determinants of the Outcomes of Bankruptcy Petitions: Evidence From Korea," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7&8), pages 997-1011.