by members of
Department of Geography and Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Hempstead, New York (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2003. "R&D and Real Interest Rate in the U.S.: Theory and Empirics," Emory Economics 0315, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- C. Alexandrakis, 2014. "Sectoral differences in the use of information technology and matching efficiency in the US labour market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(29), pages 3562-3571, October.
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2014. "Technological change and the U.S. real interest rate," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 672-686, October.
- Constantine Alexandrakis & Grigorios Livanis, 2013. "Economic Freedom and Economic Performance in L atin A merica: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 34-48, 02.
- Constantine Alexandrakis, 2008. "Research Subsidies, Population Control Policies, and Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 106-123, 02.