by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Women's Christian College
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Sugata Marjit & Mausumi Kar, 2019.
"Skill, Innovation and Wage Inequality: Can Immigrants be the Trump Card?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Sugata Marjit, 2018. "Skill, innovation and wage inequality: Can immigrants be the trump card?," Discussion Papers 2018-09, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Sugata Marjit, 2018. "Skill, Innovation and Wage Inequality: Can Immigrants be the Trump Card?," Discussion Papers Series 594, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Sugata Marjit, 2018. "Skill, Innovation and Wage Inequality: Can Immigrants be the Trump Card?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7082, CESifo.
- Mausumi Kar & Saibal Kar, 2015. "Liberalized trade policy and inequality: Evidence from Post-Multi-Fibre Arrangement India and some theoretical issues," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2015-007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Das, Gouranga Gopal & Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Mausumi, 2020. "The Impact of Immigration on Skills, Innovation and Wages: Education Matters more than where People Come from," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 557-582.
- Mausumi Kar, 2018. "Economic Integration And Trade Protection: Policy Issues For South Asian Countries," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 167-182, January.
- Mausumi Kar & Saibal Kar, 2017. "Multi Fibre Arrangement and Wage Inequality: Firm and State-level Evidence from India and a Theoretical Model," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1473-1493, July.
- Mausumi Kar, 2012. "National and Global Aspects of Indiaâ€™s Textiles and Apparel Industry and Trade: An Overview," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 1(1), pages 81-133, June.
- Mausumi Kar, 2015. "The Indian Textile and Clothing Industry," SpringerBriefs in Economics, Springer, edition 127, number 978-81-322-2370-2, April.