by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Botswana
| Journal articles |
- Stefano Mainardi, 2011. "Cropland use, yields, and droughts: spatial data modeling for Burkina Faso and Niger," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 17-33, 01.
- Stefano Mainardi, 2009. "Healthcare Accessibility Shortfalls and Hospital Infrastructures In Chile," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 24(2), pages 35-63, Diciembre.
- Mainardi, Stefano, 2005. "Earnings and work accident risk: a panel data analysis on mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 156-167, September.
- Stefano Mainardi, 2004. "Regional Disparities and Migration: Linear and Switching Model Estimations for Poland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 767-781.
- Stefano Mainardi, 2003. "Testing convergence in life expectancies: count regression models on panel data," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2003(4).
- Mainardi, Stefano, 2001. "Limited arbitrage in international wheat markets: threshold and smooth transition cointegration," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
- Stefano Mainardi, 2001. "Fractional integration: an overview and results on mining sector time series," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2001(3).
- Mainardi, Stefano, 1998. "An Econometric Analysis Of Factors Affecting Tropical And Subtropical Deforestation," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(1), March.
- Stefano Mainardi, 1998. "Non-stationarity and structural breaks in mineral price and supply historical series," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 1998(3).
- S. Mainardi, 1997. "Mineral resources and economic development: A survey," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 61-77.
- Mainardi, Stefano, 1995. "Mineral resources and growth : Toward a long-term convergence?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 155-168, September.
- S. Mainardi, 1994. "Southern Africa in a Comparative Context: Development Pattern and Growth Constraints," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 62(2), pages 69-79, 06.