by members of
Division of Dairy Economics, Statistics and Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- A. G. Adeeth Cariappa & B. S. Chandel & Gopal Sankhala & Veena Mani & Sendhil R & Anil Kumar Dixit & B. S. Meena, 2021. "Prevention Is Better Than Cure: Experimental Evidence From Milk Fever Incidence in Dairy Animals of Haryana, India," Papers 2106.03643, arXiv.org.
- A. G. A. Cariappa & B. S. Chandel & G. Sankhala & V. Mani & R. Sendhil & A. K. Dixit & B. S. Meena, 2021. "Estimation of economic losses due to milk fever and efficiency gains if prevented: evidence from Haryana, India," Papers 2105.09782, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Cariappa, A. G. Adeeth & Sendhil, R, 2021. "Does Institutional Credit Induce on-Farm Investments? Evidence from India," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315221, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cariappa, A.G. Adeeth & Chandel, B.S. & Sendhil, R. & Dixit, Anil Kumar & Sankhala, Gopal & Mani, Veena & Meena, B.S., 2022. "Do the prices of a preventive animal health product affect dairy farmers’ willingness to pay and product use? Evidence from an experimental study," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Cariappa, AG Adeeth & Acharya, Kamlesh Kumar & Adhav, Chaitanya Ashok & Sendhil, R. & Ramasundaram, P., 2022. "COVID-19 induced lockdown effects on agricultural commodity prices and consumer behaviour in India – Implications for food loss and waste management," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 82(PA).
- Kathayat, Babita & Dixit, Anil K & Chandel, B S, 2021. "Inter-state variation in technical efficiency and total factor productivity of India’s livestock sector," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 34(Conferenc), October.
- Adeeth Cariappa, A G, 2021. "An introduction to randomized evaluations and its application in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 34(2), December.
- Cariappa, A.G. Adeeth & Sinha, Manjisha, 2020. "Choice of paddy marketing channel and its impact: evidence from Indian farm households," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 33(2), December.
- Vishwakarma, R.K. & Jha, S.N. & Dixit, Anil K. & Amanpreet, Kaur & Rai, Anil & Ahmed, Tauqueer, 2020. "Assessment of harvest and post-harvest losses of major pulses in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 32(2), January.
- A.G. Adeeth Cariappa & Darshnaben P. Mahida & Priyanka Lal & B.S. Chandel, 2020. "Correlates and impact of crop insurance in India: evidence from a nationally representative survey," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 81(2), pages 204-221, August.
- Cariappa, A.G. Adeeth & Chandel, B.S., 2020. "Interlink between factor and product markets: opportunity for the future of Indian agriculture," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 33(Conferenc), December.
- Himangshu Bhusan Baskey & M. Jaleel Akhtar & A.K. Dixit & T.C. Shami, 2015. "Design, synthesis, characterization and performance evaluation of multi-band perfect metamaterial absorber," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(18), pages 2479-2491, December.
- Dixit, Anil Kumar & Sharma, P.C. & Nanda, S.K. & Kudos, S.K. Aleksha, 2010. "Impact of Processing Technology in Hilly Region: A Study on Extraction of Apricot Kernel Oil," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(Conferenc), November.