by members of
Department of Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Tai-Yeong Chung & Alan Chan, 2004. "Contract Damages and Investment Dynamics," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 683, Econometric Society.
- Kai Yin Woo & Shu Kam Lee & Alan T. Y. Chan, 2020. "Food price convergence in Canada: A nonparametric nonlinear cointegration analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(3), pages 2361-2371.
- Si He & Nabil Belacel & Alan Chan & Habib Hamam & Yassine Bouslimani, 2016. "A Hybrid Artificial Fish Swarm Simulated Annealing Optimization Algorithm for Automatic Identification of Clusters," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(05), pages 949-974, September.
- Alan Chan & Bruce G. Fawcett & Shu-Kam Lee, 2015. "Increasing revenue and attendance in Canadian Baptist churches," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(12), pages 1071-1089, December.
- Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam & Chan, Alan, 2014. "Non-linear adjustments to intranational PPP," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 360-371.
- Alan Chan & Shu-Kam Lee, 2014. "Individual religious involvements in America across time," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(2), pages 109-122, January.