by members of
Departamento de Administración de Empresas y Marketing
Universitat Jaume I
Castellón de la Plana, Spain
(Department of Business Administration and Marketing, Jaume I University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- V. Tortosa-Edo & M.A. López-Navarro & J. Llorens-Monzonís, 2016. "Antecedent factors of the need for information regarding petrochemical complex hazards," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 135-152, February.
- Miguel Ángel López-Navarro & Vicente Tortosa-Edo & Jaume Llorens-Monzonís, 2015. "Environmental Management Systems and Local Community Perceptions: the Case of Petrochemical Complexes Located in Ports," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 236-251, May.
- Miguel Ángel López-Navarro, 2014. "Environmental Factors and Intermodal Freight Transportation: Analysis of the Decision Bases in the Case of Spanish Motorways of the Sea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-23, March.
- V. Tortosa-Edo & M.A. López-Navarro & J. Llorens-Monzonís & R.M. Rodríguez-Artola, 2014. "The antecedent role of personal environmental values in the relationships among trust in companies, information processing and risk perception," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 1019-1035, September.
- Miguel Ángel López-Navarro, 2013. "Unaccompanied transport as a strategy for international road hauliers in Ro-Ro short sea shipping," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 15(3), pages 374-394, September.