by members of
School of Business Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Arlington, Virginia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2016.
"Cluster Policy and Firm Performance: A Case Study of the French Optic/Photonic Industry,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2016-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2019. "Cluster policy and firm performance: a case study of the French optic/photonic industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 692-705, May.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2018. "Cluster policy and firm performance: a case study of the French optic/photonic industry," Post-Print hal-01834216, HAL.
- Ige, Cyril Segun & Odularu, Gbadebo Olusegun, 2007. "Analysis of the Impact of Tourism on the West Africa Economy: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 25366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jan 2008.
- Gbadebo ODULARU, "undated". "How Large is Tourism's Impact on the West Africa Economy? An Econometric Investigation," EcoMod2008 23800098, EcoMod.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Pascal Kauffmann, 2014. "European Growth: a Crisis Exit Strategy," Economic Analysis, Institute of Economic Sciences, vol. 47(3-4), pages 3-19.
- Ben Abdesslem, Amel, 2013. "L’union monétaire des pays du Conseil de coopération du golfe : viabilité et perspectives d’avenir," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(3), pages 191-206, Septembre.
- Gbadebo Odularu & Philip Alege (ed.), 2019. "Trade Facilitation Capacity Needs," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-030-05946-0, August.
- Gbadebo Odularu & Bamidele Adekunle (ed.), 2017. "Negotiating South-South Regional Trade Agreements," Advances in African Economic, Social and Political Development, Springer, number 978-3-319-45569-3, April.