by members of
Center for Economic Forecasting of Mexico (CKF)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
| Journal articles | Chapters |
- Coutiño, Alfredo, 2016. "Pitfalls in monetary policy decisions based on the output gap," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 54-64.
- Coutiño, Alfredo, 2015. "Acerca del poder predictivo de Klein/On the Predictive Power of Klein," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 385-392, Mayo.
- Coutino, Alfredo, 2005. "On the use of high-frequency economic information to anticipate the current quarter GDP: A study case for Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 327-344, April.
- L. Klein & Alfredo Coutiño, 1996. "The mexican financial crisis of December 1994 and lessons to be learned," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 501-510, March.
- Alfredo Couti-o, 2009. "Mexico: Current Quarter Forecasts," Chapters, in: Lawrence R. Klein (ed.),The Making of National Economic Forecasts, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.