by members of
Center for Industry Studies
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Selim, Tarek & Salem, Ahmed, 2010. "Global Cement Industry: Competitive and Institutional Dimensions," MPRA Paper 24464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selim, Tarek & Salem, Sherif, 2009. "Student Placement in Egyptian Colleges," MPRA Paper 17596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarek H. Selim, 2008. "The Education Market in Egypt: A Game Theory Approach," Working Papers 422, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2008.
- Tarek Selim, 2010. "Social Optimality with Resource Depletion: An Investment Project Valuation Model," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 371-373, September.
- Tarek Selim, 2009. "Moral Capitalism and the Essential Economy," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(4), pages 517-520.
- Tarek H. Selim, 2008. "An Islamic capital asset pricing model," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 122-129, May.
- Tarek Selim, 2006. "Generalized Monopolistic Competition," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(4), pages 551-551, November.
- Tarek Selim, 2006. "On Equilibrium Number of Firms," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 505-506, December.
- Nyiwul Mabughi & Tarek Selim, 2006. "Poverty as social deprivation: a survey," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(2), pages 181-204.
- Tarek Selim, 2004. "Endogenous quality choice: price and quantity competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(3), pages A0.