by members of
Abteilung "Wettbewerbsfähigkeit und industrieller Wandel" (WIW)
Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung (WZB)
(Competitiveness and Industrial Change (CIC), Social Science Research Center)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Ingrid Schoon, 2009. "Measuring social competencies," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 58, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Helen Cheng & John Bynner & Richard Wiggins & Ingrid Schoon, 2012. "The Measurement and Evaluation of Social Attitudes in Two British Cohort Studies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 351-371, June.
- Kathryn Duckworth & Ingrid Schoon, 2012. "Beating the Odds: Exploring the Impact of Social Risk on Young People's School-to-Work Transitions during Recession in the UK," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 222(1), pages 38-51, October.
- Ingrid Schoon, 2008. "A Transgenerational Model of Status Attainment: the Potential Mediating Role of School Motivation and Education," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 205(1), pages 72-82, July.
- Schoon, Ingrid & Sacker, Amanda & Bartley, Mel, 2003. "Socio-economic adversity and psychosocial adjustment: a developmental-contextual perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 1001-1015, September.
- Sacker, Amanda & Schoon, Ingrid & Bartley, Mel, 2002. "Social inequality in educational achievement and psychosocial adjustment throughout childhood: magnitude and mechanisms," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 863-880, September.
- Ingrid Schoon, 2010. "Becoming Adult: The Persisting Importance of Class and Gender," Chapters, in: Jacqueline Scott & Rosemary Crompton & Clare Lyonette (ed.), Gender Inequalities in the 21st Century, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.