by members of
Centro de Investigação de Mercados e Activos Financeiro (CEMAF)
ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE-IUL)
(Research Center of Financial Markets and Assets, Lisbon University Institute)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- De Palma, A. & Liu, Q. & Thisse, J.-F., 1994. "Optimal locations on line with random utilities," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1081, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Palma, A. & Thisse, J.F. & Liu, Q., 1992. "Optimal Localisations on A Line with Random Utilities," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.24, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Junqi Zhang & Mingli Wu & Qiujiang Liu, 2018. "A Novel Power Flow Algorithm for Traction Power Supply Systems Based on the Thévenin Equivalent," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Zhang, Caiping & Jiang, Jiuchun & Gao, Yang & Zhang, Weige & Liu, Qiujiang & Hu, Xiaosong, 2017. "Charging optimization in lithium-ion batteries based on temperature rise and charge time," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 569-577.
- Liu, Q. & Liu, F. & Gu, Y.T. & Zhuang, P. & Chen, J. & Turner, I., 2015. "A meshless method based on Point Interpolation Method (PIM) for the space fractional diffusion equation," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 256(C), pages 930-938.
- H. Zhang & Q. Liu & X. Yu & L. Wang, 2014. "Influences of mulching durations on soil erosion and nutrient losses in a peanut (Arachis hypogaea)-cultivated land," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 72(2), pages 1175-1187, June.
- B Sun & W Ma & Q Liu, 2013. "An approach to decision making based on intuitionistic fuzzy rough sets over two universes," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(7), pages 1079-1089, July.
- X.-S. Zhang & J.-X. Wang & H. Wong & C.-J. Leo & Q. Liu & Y.-Q. Tang & X.-L. Yan & W.-H. Sun & Z.-Q. Huang & X.-H. Hao, 2013. "Land subsidence caused by internal soil erosion owing to pumping confined aquifer groundwater during the deep foundation construction in Shanghai," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(1), pages 473-489, October.
- B. Sandoz & J. Dutshke & Q. Liu & J. Manavis & J. Finnie & R. Vink & R. Anderson, 2012. "biomechanical response of ovine heads to shaken baby syndrome events," Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(S1), pages 293-294.
- Q. Liu & C. Wang & G. Yang, 2004. "Formation of silver particles and silver oxide plume nanocomposites upon pulsed-laser induced liquid-solid interface reaction," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 41(4), pages 479-483, October.
- K. Yao & Q. Liu & Z. Liu & X. Liu & G. Sun, 2003. "DMRG studies on interchain coupling model for quasi-one-dimensional organic magnet," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 35(3), pages 365-370, October.
- Liu Q. & Proschan M.A. & Pledger G.W., 2002. "A Unified Theory of Two-Stage Adaptive Designs," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1034-1041, December.