by members of
College of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, California (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
Working papersUndated material is listed at the end
- Daniels, Gerald Eric & Kakar, Venoo, 2017. "Normalized CES supply-side system approach: How to replicate Klump, McAdam, and Willman (Review of Economics and Statistics, 2007)," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-70, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Kakar, Venoo & Franco, Julisa & Voelz, Joel & Wu, Julia, 2016. "Effects of Host Race Information on Airbnb Listing Prices in San Francisco," MPRA Paper 69974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakar, Venoo, 2014.
"On the Redistributional Effects of Long-Run Inflation in a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
55687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakar, Venoo, 2014. "On the Redistributional Effects of Long-Run Inflation in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," MPRA Paper 69513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Janko, "undated". "Propagation Mechanism in the New-Keynesian Model with Labor Adjustment Costs," Working Papers 2008-31, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 29 Sep 2008.
- Zuzana Janko, "undated". "Indivisible Labor in a Small Open Economy Model," Working Papers 2008-36, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Dec 2008.
- Venoo Kakar & Gerald Eric Daniels & Olga Petrovska, 2019. "Does Student Loan Debt Contribute to Racial Wealth Gaps? A Decomposition Analysis," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 1920-1947, December.
- Kakar, Venoo & Daniels, Gerald Eric, 2019. "Role of cash and costs of inflation for different income groups in the U.S," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 303-319.
- Daniels, Gerald Eric & Kakar, Venoo, 2018. "Normalized CES supply-side system approach: How to replicate Klump, McAdam, and Willman (2007)," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2007-2020), Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel), vol. 12, pages 1-11.
- Kakar, Venoo & Voelz, Joel & Wu, Julia & Franco, Julisa, 2018. "The Visible Host: Does race guide Airbnb rental rates in San Francisco?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 25-40.
- Gerald Daniels & Venoo Kakar, 2017. "Economic Growth and the CES Production Function with Human Capital," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 930-951.
- Gerald Eric Daniels & Venoo Kakar & Anoshua Chaudhuri, 2017. "Racial Differences in Transitions to Marriage for Unmarried Mothers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 370-389, September.
- Valerie Rosenblatt, 2012. "Hierarchies, Power Inequalities, and Organizational Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 237-251, December.
- Zuzana Janko, 2008. "Nominal Wage Contracts, Labor Adjustment Costs and the Business Cycle," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 434-448, April.
- Zuzana Janko, 2007. "Nominal Wage Contracts And The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 121-130, January.