by members of
Bank of Zambia
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Chileshe, Patrick Mumbi, 2017. "Bank competition and financial system stability in a developing economy: does bank capitalization and size matter?," MPRA Paper 82758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chileshe, Patrick Mumbi, 2017. "Banking structure and the bank lending channel of monetary policy transmission: evidence from panel data methods," MPRA Paper 82757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chileshe, Patrick Mumbi & Akanbi, Olusegun Ayodele, 2016. "Asymmetry of the Interest Rate Pass-through in Zambia," MPRA Paper 82673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan M. Chipili, 2016. "Copper Price and Exchange Rate Dynamics in Zambia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 876-886, August.
- Patrick Mumbi Chileshe & Olusegun Ayodele Akanbi, 2016. "The effect of Bank competition on the effectiveness of the Interest Rate Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 10-32, September.
- Jonathan Mpundu Chipili, 2014. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and Exchange Rate Volatility in Zambia," Journal of African Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 114-121, August.
- Jonathan Chipili, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Foreign Exchange Intervention and Exchange Rate Volatility in Zambia," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 15(1), pages 36-55.
- Jonathan Chipili, 2013. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade Flows in Zambia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 55-66.
- Jonathan Chipili, 2012. "Modelling Exchange Rate Volatility in Zambia," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 14(2), pages 85-107.