Mathematica and Matlab Programs for The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," Economics Working Paper Archive 520, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Rusticelli & Richard Ashley & Estela Bee Dagum & Douglas Patterson, 2009.
"A New Bispectral Test for NonLinear Serial Dependence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-3), pages 279-293.
- Elena Rusticelli & Richard A. Ashley & Estela Bee Dagum & Douglas M. Patterson, 2006. "A New Bispectral Test for Nonlinear Serial Dependence," Working Papers e06-6, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:softwa:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .