MPI: Stata module to compute the Alkire-Foster multidimensional poverty measures and their decomposition by deprivation indicators and population sub-groups
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponomarev, Yuriy (Пономарев, Юрий) & Rey, Aleksey (Рей, Алексей) & Radchenko, Darya (Радченко, Дарья), 2018.
"Investigation of the Relationship between the Intensity of International Trade and the Volatility of Paired Exchange Rates of the Russian Federation and its Trading Partners
[Исследование Взаимосвя," Working Papers 061823, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Leandro Medina, 2012. "Spring Forward or Fall Back? The Post-Crisis Recovery of Firms," IMF Working Papers 12/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Baggs, Jen & Fung, Loretta & Lapham, Beverly, 2018.
"Exchange rates, cross-border travel, and retailers: Theory and empirics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 59-79.
- Jen Baggs & Beverly Lapham & Loretta Fung, 2015. "Exchange Rates, Cross-border Travel, And Retailers: Theory And Empirics," Working Paper 1351, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Robert J. Hill & Alice O. Nakamura, 2010. "Improving Inflation And Related Performance Measures For Nations: An Introduction," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 1-10, June.
- Jen Baggs & Eugene Beaulieu & Loretta Fung & Beverly Lapham, 2016.
"Firm Dynamics in Retail Trade: The Response of Canadian Retailers to Exchange Rate Shocks,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 635-666, August.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Jen Baggs & Beverly Lapham & Loretta Fung, 2015. "Firm Dynamics In Retail Trade: The Response Of Canadian Retailers To Exchange Rate Shocks," Working Paper 1349, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Toraganlı, Nazlı & Yazgan, M. Ege, 2016. "Exchange rates and firm survival: An examination with Turkish firm-level data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 433-443.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; poverty index; Alkire; Foster;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocode:s458120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.